Mission and Values
American Ambulance Service, Inc, is a subsidiary of the Hartford HealthCare EMS Network, a comprehensive, multidisciplinary EMS system which includes licensed EMS agencies, hospital – based paramedic response resources, air-medical response resources, education and research, and hospital based coordinators and medical directors.
Our headquarters is located in Norwich, CT and we have additional offices in the Town of Griswold, the Town of Ledyard, and at the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation’s Foxwoods Resort Casino.
Our Mission Statement
Dedicated, Professional People Committed to Excellence Caring for You
Adjective: (of a person) devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.
Noun: a person engaged or qualified in a profession.
Adjective: feeling dedication and loyalty to a cause, activity, or job; wholeheartedly dedicated.
Noun: the quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
Adjective: displaying kindness and concern for others.
Noun: the work or practice of looking after those unable to care for themselves, especially sick and elderly people.
Statement of Values
- We are committed to providing the highest quality service and care.
- We provide a safe, secure working environment for all our employees in a supportive professional atmosphere.
- We will continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards of our profession through honesty, integrity and pride in everything we do.
- We will remain a responsible partner dedicated to the future of our community.
- We will always be a leader in developing innovative approaches to enhancements in customer service and care.
- Our corporate family is a team of dedicated professional people who live and work by these fundamental values.
Note: All employees were involved in the development of this Vision Statement and Statement of Values in 1998 and they are reviewed annually.