Business Development Coordinator
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for locating, developing and guiding new business opportunities and sales initiatives for the American Group’s American Ambulance Service Inc., MACARA Vehicle Service, Inc. and American Professional Education Services (APES). The primary function of this position is the identification, support, and expansion of key relationships with strategic customers. Business Development Coordinator will achieve success through the acquisition of new business, driving of sales activities, and reaching desired objectives for organizational outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacts potential clients to communicate opportunities through, but not limited to, personal visits, community events, telephone calls, email, mailings and faxes.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key individuals throughout the region.
- Proactively assess, validate, and clarify customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Serve as the liaison between the companies and their customers to continuously inform them on services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Positively and effectively represent the companies and their brands in the marketplace.
- Stay current on client needs, competition, and industry trends through demonstrated communication, outreach, and research.
- Maintain work log activity reports and create forecasts for current and future business.
- Regularly meet or exceed monthly development goals. Create and/or maintain database of current and prospective clients.
- Communicate with Community Relations and Web Services Specialist regularly regarding the marketing materials required to reach desired objectives.
- Develop and deliver presentations for current or prospective customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Required to work closely with the APES’s Director or MACARA’s Facility Manager when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) and inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition.
- Will communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group i.e. clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Establish and maintain the on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- May be required to attend trade shows, events, and demonstrations
Education and Experience:
- At least two year’s demonstrated experience in business development, sales or customer service.
- A degree in Sales, Business Marketing or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry or educational programs a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient communicator and listener.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to adapt to new tools and technologies
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Adaptability in connecting and building relationships with customer base.
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Business Development Coordinator position, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and names and telephone numbers of three professional references to:
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Incomplete applications, or applications by those who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications, may not receive a response due to the volume of resumes received.
|Full Time Compensation Package: